This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone here find this funny?
07-23-2013, 02:00 PM
Does anyone here find this funny?
I personally do NOT find this funny; fraping.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fraping

I asked a question recently about whether or not anyone here has ever been a victim. Whether or not anyone has ever forgotten to log out of Facebook, and someone put nasty, embarrassing things on their page that aren't true. Understand what I mean? I had recently forgotten to log off one day, and when I went back to the internet cafe two days later, I discovered that someone posted something bad on my status and even contacted one of my Facebook friends, which happened to be a family member, misrepresenting me of course, asking him for sex. He responded with some harsh words,threatened me and unfriended me. I was utterly disgusted.

First of all, has this ever happened to anyone here, or anyone you know? Secondly, people seem to find fraping funny. The internet gives "funny" examples of people who forgot to log out of their account. "Funny?" They consider ruining peoples lives funny?

Does anyone find this funny?
Fred, I know it was stupid not to log off. I just forgot. Biggest mistake I ever made.
say hello to my little friend, I feel the exact same way.
keyboard113, anybody who does that is not a friend, let me tell you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2013, 02:06 PM

No its not funny and very disrespectful. People should be punished for this type of crud as well

Ads

07-23-2013, 02:18 PM

Surely anyone with half a brain knows that there are dangerous people on the Internet. So why be careless about logging off in a public place?
07-23-2013, 02:29 PM

That's the reason I don't have Facebook there s away too many people on there that has no senses what so ever. One bad apple does it for the ones that are good.
07-23-2013, 02:46 PM

I would be piss if someone do this to ANY of my account, because this is my privacy. They won't like random people searching their room, wouldn't they?

I don't have this problem, but one time I went to the library to use the computer, and someone's Facebook was not log out. So I log out for them and message them to remember to log out everytime you leave. And I don't take advantage of anything, like troll their account or post bad stuff. And later, I got a thank you reply.

A lot of my friends do that, they post stuff when their friends forgot to logout. But they did that in a friendly way, not changing someone's whole profile.

That's why people nowaday have to remember: Never close the browser when you're signed in to something. Even if the browser don't sign in automatically the next time you open it, the email address will be show.
07-23-2013, 02:51 PM

Nope Not At All