This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Block Facebook group activity?
07-24-2013, 02:47 AM
Block Facebook group activity?
I use some of the selling groups on Facebook and I want to keep it so only I can see what I post along with the other members in the group. I don't want it to be published on my page or on my friends newsfeed, only if they're in the group. How can I change it? Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-2013, 02:51 AM

Hi, 1- you can go to your account privacy settings and change what people can see as far as applications made by facebook. If you want your coworkers and superiors to be the only ones that won't see this activity you can put them on a limited profile and choose what they can see. As far as other applications not developed by facebook, go to edit applications scroll down to the application and click edit settings and uncheck the box that says put it news feed or mini feed. 2- What you saw when you checked someone's page is just some application that shows the visitors pic to the visitor, the picture doesn't stay there, no one else can see it, just you the visitor. Facebook doesn't track how many times you visited someones profile, there is no way for the owner of the profile to know how many times you visited their profile.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply