This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't get guys on Facebook ?!?
07-24-2013, 11:19 AM
I don't get guys on Facebook ?!?
I am 16 girl..
I text a guy and i say "hey" and then he says when I want to talk him he says " sorry can't talk I'm busy ,talk tonight"!

And he said that twice on fb and he never talked back !? Idk why?! I kind of think I'm messaging him on fb to much but I'm not! And when he says he's busy but some how when he's busy he finds the time to poke me on fb?! I don't really get guys? I hate people who just poke me and never talk to me? What is his problem!? Does anyone know?!

And this other guy hasn't seen me like forever adds me and tells me how pretty I am , we talk on fb for a whole day! And he disides to not talk to me anymore?! All of a sudden they act all intreasted in me and they just don't talk any more so please help me idk ! I don't understand guys why do they do this????!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-2013, 11:20 AM

how old are you and how old is the guy?

when a guy says he's busy that just means he's busy trying to hook up with someone else, or he's using fake pictures and lying to you about what he looks like

girls do it too tho... it kinda depends on the ages of the people.... once you turn 30 or 40, people get more real

Ads

07-24-2013, 11:33 AM

I think you should ignore them the way they are ignoring you.
07-24-2013, 11:34 AM

It just may be they are really busy and can't talk to you now. But when they find some leisure period, they think about you. One important thing is don't just text them continuously. Later when they will be free they will reply you....