This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does it mean when your boyfriend doesnt want to give you his facebook pasword?
07-24-2013, 01:06 PM
What does it mean when your boyfriend doesnt want to give you his facebook pasword?
Yes I know its a bad sign that I want it, we have been dating for 3 years and a few times he has left his phone at my house and I have seen flirting with other girls.

He blocked me on facebook so I cant add him, and he never mentions that he has a girlfriend on his facebook.

I don't know what to do

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-2013, 01:22 PM

Speak to him about it, if he denies and you feel he's hiding something, or flirting/dating other girls and cheating on you...maybe its time you break up

Ads

07-24-2013, 01:37 PM

He's cheating on you
07-24-2013, 01:43 PM

if after three years, he is still stuck on himself, dump him and move on.
07-24-2013, 01:45 PM

He blocked his own girlfriend on facebook? That's a huge sign that he doesn't tell people he's in a relationship and he's flirting all the time and most likely cheating. That isn't very good at all. You guys need to talk about this but I doubt he's going to listen. I think its best to let him go and find a man who's trustworthy and isn't embarrassed of you.
07-24-2013, 01:46 PM

That's absolutely ridiculous. He is blocking you? After 3 years aren't you close enough to tell him what you think? Dump his ass
07-24-2013, 01:57 PM

Why are you even with him ?
First of all a relationship should be based on trust, if that's not there you have nothing.
If you have seen that he is flirting with girls on his phone he is probably doing it online too.
You should tell him straight up that you know about the messages on his phone and you demand to see what he does online.
But honestly i'd say leave him.
He probably won't ever change and you don't deserve it.
Think about it, if he's flirting with all these other women and never mentioning you how much does he really love you.
07-24-2013, 02:02 PM

oh no thats not good. i wouldnt give my gf my fb password either though. we"ve been together for 2 years but i do not flirt with other girls or have an online girlfriend. it is kind of just like a sence of privacy like this is my buisness/facebook theres no need for you to check it, go on yours.also same thing with my phone. i have like no contacts, messages, or pictures i have to hide on my phone but when she or anybody has it i feel very secured about my phone as if i did have something to hide even though i dont. maybe its because a facebook or a phone can ruin peoples friendships or lives. ik my gf wouldnt do that but still the fact that she or anybody can if they wanted to by messaging people talking s**t makes me worried. if she wanted to she can look at my fb profile because we are friends on facebook but i know not the private messages. i guess its because we trust eachother but if you have evidence that he is doing some sketchy stuff you should do something about it like calling him out for it or investigating more until you have cold hard proof.