This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
On Facebook it says my girlfriend was active recently and I texted her but she doesn't reply to my text?
07-24-2013, 06:57 PM
On Facebook it says my girlfriend was active recently and I texted her but she doesn't reply to my text?
And other times like she says she's going to sleep but on Facebook it says that she was recently active as well. When I ask her she says that Facebook isn't always accurate, is that true?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-2013, 07:05 PM

It means she is avoiding you. If she was smart about lying, she wouldn't show herself as online when she goes on Facebook when she says she is sleeping.

Ads

07-24-2013, 07:15 PM

Yes, Facebook can do that sometimes. It doesn't always notice when you log off. It always takes a minute.
07-24-2013, 07:28 PM

Whatever reason she has to not reply to your text is any ones guess, but the bit about FB not being accurate, well that bit of BS must of been the best thing she could think of at the time. What you do about it is up to you, but why would she lie, if she had nothing to hide?
07-24-2013, 07:30 PM

Yes, Facebook sometimes isn't accurate because even though your account is logged on it doesn't mean the person is right there on Facebook at that moment. People can go to sleep with their facebook on either on their computer, desktop, etc. If it's on when they bring their smartphone to bed they can easily bump into their phone, nudge the screen, and cause it to look like they are active on Facebook when they really aren't. Don't over think this even if she did say she was going to sleep and somehow decided she wanted to check something real quick. It's not a big deal even if she did went on Facebook recently but didn't reply to you. She could of been really tired, only wanted to check something and not talk to anyone, etc.