This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
about people ignore me on Facebook?
07-25-2013, 12:27 AM
about people ignore me on Facebook?
so if people ignore me on facebook that mean people don't really wanna be my friend right because it get annoying like really annoying towards a point that i don't really wanna be on facebook anymore

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2013, 12:28 AM

If people ignore you, they don't want to be your friend. If you don't like it, then leave facebook. Nobody's forcing you to stay.

Ads

07-25-2013, 12:41 AM

Chance's are they don't like talking to you or they just don't like people like me!
07-25-2013, 12:53 AM

I don't understand what's going on here.

If people ignore you, then that means they're not your friend. If they aren't your friend, why the hell are you talking to them?

Your English is a little messy, but you said 'people ignore' not 'friends ignore'. So why the hell do you care if random people ignore you? They are not your friends, so why don't you just go talk to your friends instead?

Facebook is a site used to keep in touch with old or current friends. Don't mistake it for a site where you purposely add randoms and expect to have great friendships out of it, but apparently that's what you think it is.
07-25-2013, 01:03 AM

They ignore you. It means theyre, not liking you, or theyre busy with somebody.