This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A stalker on Twitter?!?
10-12-2012, 06:46 PM
A stalker on Twitter?!?
Yay! I finally got @arianagrande to follow me on Twitter! Ever since then I've beengettin alot of followers. One just won't quit talking to me. She is super nice but asks me random questions like what state do you live in, do you have a web cam so we can chat?, and even asked me for my phone number!!! I told her the state I lived in but I didn't give her my phonenumber. I don't think she's an impersonator cause she gas a facebook too. She seems overly friendly! I try not to give out too much info. What should I do? I don't wanna unfollow her to be mean!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 06:54 PM

Just stay the way you are now, don't give your information out to her. If she is tweeting you non stop then ignore a few of her tweets for a few days and she'll realize she's obsessing over you. If she does get to annoying/creepy just block her since you don't know her in real life, it wouldn't really have an affect on you Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply