This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i report someone on Facebook and does it work?
07-25-2013, 01:47 AM
how do i report someone on Facebook and does it work?
i sent someone a friend request and he totally ignored me!!!! i want to report his profile and have it removed.. please tell me how i can do that????
he did ignore me!!!! when i went on his profile today the "add friend " button was on the top right of his profile!!! so whatever!!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2013, 01:54 AM

Your crazy... You cant have it reporter an even if you did, they wouldnt remove his account just because he didnt let you be his friend on facebook, there is a reason why they made that ignore button

Ads

07-25-2013, 02:10 AM

You want to report an account because they ignored your friend request. You wouldn't find any means to do so because the ability to ignore friend requests is a given right by Facebook, so if you were to report him the only thing that could do is hurt yourself.

I'm done with the internet today.
07-25-2013, 02:27 AM

you can report someone by going to their page /profile and click report. i don't recommend it because it doesn't work very well. however, you can block them and that works a lot better than reporting that person
07-25-2013, 02:29 AM

First off, I don't think you should report this person. He probably hasn't been online since you added him or he dosnt know you. Having his account deleted is a bit extreme. However, if you still want to report him, go to his profile (timeline) page and click the small widget where it lets you unfriend him, report, block, poke etc. then click the report button. Reporting basically works for anyone who thinks an account is doing something innapropriote and they want to let the staff know so they can do something a bout it. Normall, people are reported for bullying, fake accounts, spamming etc.
07-25-2013, 02:35 AM

you cant report someone for not accepting your friend request

that's why it's called a "request"

you can only report the person if they are actually breaking a rule, like lying about their name or age, or if they have created more than one account, or are bullying people, insulting people, spamming, flooding, etc....
07-25-2013, 02:39 AM

You cannot report a person for ignoring your request of friendship, it is an option provided by facebook itself, and for a good reason too. It is meant for people like you who impose their friendships on others
07-25-2013, 02:41 AM

Be careful with that. If you send requests to people you dont know or that dont wanna be your friend, you can get banned from the site. Same with reporting for nonsense, you will get banned too.