This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I post a picture on facebook as a comment on a status/post made by somebody else?
07-25-2013, 10:55 AM
How can I post a picture on facebook as a comment on a status/post made by somebody else?
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I want to post a picture, like a picture of me, as a comment on somebody else's status and idk how. I tried copying the picture then pasting it onto a comment on the owrsons status but it wouldnt let me :/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2013, 10:56 AM

if the picture is already on facebook copy and paste the link under the comment and the picture will show up but if your trying to upload it under a comment i dont know if thats possible

Ads

07-25-2013, 11:01 AM

in the comment field where you type, there should be a little camera icon... press that, and then point it to the picture you want to put there
07-25-2013, 11:15 AM

If you're using http://www.facebook.com via tablet you will find Camera logo click on it to upload a photo as a comment and if you are using m.facebook.com /facebook mobile scroll down you will find "Attach a photo" option. But if you're using Facebook application for tablets I guess that facebook didn't add this new option yet so, open your facebook in any browser and use whether Facebook Official site for Desktop or Facebook Mobile to get that option It's better than copying the link and paste it as comment. By using that option the picture looks awesome and good
07-25-2013, 11:21 AM

You have to Save the Picture to your Mobile Device First once you Have Done That inside the Comment Box you Should See a Camera Icon Hit that And Than Select the Photo From your Phone
07-25-2013, 11:26 AM

hi i'm sorry to intrude but i need help and i need votes! please open the link and vote for me and share this Sad pleeeeeez
http://www.girlnextdoor.co.za/Profiles/Raksha_1071#