This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does any body used Social networking site Facebook to market business online HOW ?
10-12-2012, 06:55 PM
Does any body used Social networking site Facebook to market business online HOW ?
Seeking some good ways to market on social network on myspace and facebook If anybody knows pls tell about your way

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 07:03 PM

ok i don't know about actually using the website but my cousin teaches a course on how to use facebook. it's so funny, well i reckon it is

Ads

I use a Facebook application that conveniently merges my updates with my Facebook feed, updating my Facebook status. I post only one place and it appears in various. When a Facebook friend comments on my status, I comment back, others join in, and a discussion ensues with the transaction.If Facebook succeeds, even partially, our influence and the content we post on Facebook will affect our business results. In other words, we can to some extent impact the outcome of marketing.Facebook will evolve to compete both with followers and with other social networking sites. Facebook will implement powerful new features that enhance our networking experience.To profit from an evolving Facebook, we must master the business status now.. and start building our influence on the friends and groups.all it takes a lot of time thats why I like to take all these services on hire a company named magicsolv.com works for business marketing through social networking site like facebook they know the realness of Facebook. Most members use their actual services, they jus provide factual information about themselves, and share interesting pictures, videos, and other content.I also like the ease with which I can contact my Facebook friends with a private message or a comment on their wall.all these works they do for business marketing..just take benefit gook luck.

Good question! Here are a few things that you can do to market on Facebook, Twitter, and so on. When in facebook you can open up a Fan Page, and that allows you to post videos, keep your updates there, make a business name for that page, etc. It is more professional than just having your personal page be where you market from. People then can become your "fans", and you can even get people to go to that page by requesting them to look at it.

Twitter is by far my favorite social network to market on. It is quick, easy to send out tweets, can easily find people that share your interest etc. My company just started using Twitter a few months ago and have 3923 followers already. The key is to keep in contact daily, show that you are there for your followers, send out good info, etc. Send out tweets about your business, personal info, fun stuff, coupon codes, anything that is of interest! We have the 5:3:2 rule. For every 10 tweets you send, 5 should be about business updates, 3 should be fun personal stuff and 2 should be sales pitches or links to your site. It works out pretty well!

Hope this helps! For more free online marketing ideas and tips, check out http://www.mytrainingwheels.com (we teach marketing to everyday people!) And be sure to check out are LIVE Ustream broadcast on Wednesdays at 5:30 pm central! Great info! You can find us under TruthOnline. Take care!