This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook question....can someone answer this?
07-25-2013, 02:23 PM
Facebook question....can someone answer this?
Ok so is it possible to find out if someone has blocked or stopped your posts from showing up on there newsfeed? Is there a way to tell if one of my friends did that to me? Its not like its a major deal, but I do want to know..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2013, 02:30 PM

Go to their page, if it says you've been blocked or if you go to your conversations and their name shows up us "Facebook user" then thy have blocked you

Ads

07-25-2013, 02:42 PM

i dont think "blocked" is the right word to use here...

if the person is still on your friends list, then you werent "blocked"

but if you are asking how to know if they have hidden your updates from their news feed, no, there is no way to know that for sure
07-25-2013, 02:46 PM

I'm not sure if someone can block your posts from their newsfeed. They can mark you as an acquaintance instead of a friend, and if they did that then there is no way you could know that, because they'll still show up as your friend. I don't know if that could effect if your posts show up on their newsfeed. Also, if you're talking about someone specifically, then try searching their name in the search bar. If you can't find them, they may have blocked you.To answer your question as a whole, I don't think they can, but if they regularly like, comment, or share your posts, and they don't now, they may be ignoring your posts, aren't on Facebook, or found a way to block your posts. I don't know of a way to do that though.