This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shall I do this? Please, please help me[Cyberbullying]?
07-25-2013, 02:36 PM
Shall I do this? Please, please help me[Cyberbullying]?
I am being cyberbullied and I have this urge to go and check the page where people are bitching about me though I didn't do anything
I feel so suffocated right now
I dunno how to stay away from the web..from that page
Should I make a page and write the whole truth..that I am not the one to be blamed? Will people stil be against me?
I didn't do anything but there is this popular girl[I dunno her..we just met on social net she is a writer and so am I but she writes sex stuff and I write funny stuff coz I'm 16 and she is 29]
And now she spread one of our conversations saying 'Dis girl hurt me' though I sent her an apology that went like- I am sorry for hating u I once hated u coz u treated me very badly but I don't hate u anymore good luck wid life and take carexx
but she is so egoistic that she did this.

and now people are siding wid her coz she is so popular and spreading stuff about me and sayin mean things and callin me a 'random teenager' and 'stupid' and a '*****' and all that coz she said she will not continue her writings now and ppl r begging her for it.

I dunno wat to do
Plz tell me wat I shud do I have been cryin since hours I don't have anyone right now

U think makin a post on Facebook about the whole truth and about that girl will help me? Will ppl stop being mean to me? Plz plz help me..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2013, 02:49 PM

Yes, Making a page sounds like a good idea; Or you could just deactivate you're Facebook!
Head up lovely, it gets better!

Ads

07-25-2013, 02:56 PM

Sure, go for it.
07-25-2013, 03:11 PM

if you Want to Make a Page Go Ahead i Would Tell Somebody Tho A Adult or Somebody about you being Bully Tho
07-25-2013, 03:21 PM

People might not listen to you. You can try though. Just try to ignore it and block the other person. Maybe talk to the other person? She might be under pressure or something.
07-25-2013, 03:23 PM

No.

Stay away from the page and just go about your business.
Don't start fighting it. It will blow over.

It doesn't sound like it's cyberbullying if you have already both been fighting about something, and she chooses to publish what you have said. If you start publishing more of the same, it will just make matters worse.

Shrug and move on. You can never convince someone to see your point of view. It's not bullying if two people are both taking steps to make it worse and make it continue.