This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I got this message..?
07-25-2013, 03:55 PM
I got this message..?
I had a friend called Jake who was my friends brother.
anyway my friend Francesca took a liking too him witch I had no problem with since I already have a boyfriend,anyway them two met up yesterday and I got this message from jake:

You know Becca, I always thought you were a really nice lass; but as it seems, I guess you really aren't. To be honest, I don't think you ever really cared about anyone but yourself. I wonder do you feed off of the attention of others. You know, am glad we don't talk anymore, I'm glad your stuck with that idiot Joseph, I hope you both are miserable, and I'm glad that I finally see you for what you are, a liar. Don't speak to me, ever. Don't even look at me, your disgusting. Maybe next time someone tries to reach out to you, you'll realize what they're actually worth, instead of just judging them like an immature little girl. Have fun, pretending like your okay all the time, sooner or later, it's all going to come crashing down, anf your going to realize the only people who ever actually gave a shit, about your self-centered existence, have left you, because your a fucking bitch.

I don't understand what ive done wrong,as ive risked my relationship numerous times to help him with his depression, and my apparent friend Fran puts me down a lot too..what would you make of this? I haven't responded to the message and I've blocked him on facebook,i just dont get why he would be so horrible when ive risked my relationship to help him,he also has problems with drugs and regularly smokes weed,and I also offered to help him get off the weed. so,what have I done wrong?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2013, 03:56 PM

Just Forget About That Person There Not a Good Friend

Ads

07-25-2013, 04:11 PM

I agree with Daniel.