This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I unfan my facebook fan page?
07-26-2013, 03:40 AM
How can I unfan my facebook fan page?
I can't find any reference of this anywhere nor any reference to the question "should I like my own fan page."

The thing is, I clicked "like" when making my fan page when Facebook prompted me to do so. But I have no other likes and really I don't want to include other likes. So all I'm "liking" is my own page, and it appears there for all to see. So it seems rather snotty to say "all I like is my own page." I was wondering should I like other people's fan pages, will that get me more like? Can't get any refs on that either. So I tried it for a week and no new likes came up.

Now, I'm trying to unlike my own fan page so that no likes appear at all and the issue is concluded, but every time I hit "unlike", Facebook (not surprisingly: not working as one would expect) responds this:

Unable to Send Request
You can't send yourself a friend request.

But who on earth was sending a request to anyone! HOW CAN I UNFAN MY OWN PAGE??

OR

GET MY LIKES TO NOT APPEAR ON MY TIMELINE?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2013, 03:46 AM

I'll like it Smile whats it called ? Smile and answering your question idk Smile

Ads

07-26-2013, 03:52 AM

That Appears to Be a Error With Facebook you Can Not Fix This The Facebook Team Has To Correct and Fix the Problem

To Get your Likes to Not Appear on your Timeline you have to Set your Likes to Private Which you Can Do So From the Like Section and Edit it and In Each Colum On the Right Side you Will See a Small Box Click on it than Set it to Me Only And That Should Do The Trick

If you Want More Likes On your Page Post Good Status Updates Use the Build Audience Tool invite your Friends Ask Them to Share your Page and Engage With People That Like your Page