This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what should i do if my facebook account is temporarily locked?
07-26-2013, 03:54 AM
what should i do if my facebook account is temporarily locked?
Your account is temporarily locked
Your account has been temporarily locked because we have detected malicious software on your computer. Malware is malicious software that tries to access your personal information, slows your connection, and could cause other problems when you use Facebook. Your computer can become infected with malware when you click or share spammy links.

WHAT DO I DO IN THIS CASE..??
PLEASE HELP ME.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2013, 03:58 AM

You need to update and run a virus scan. You may also consider contacting facebooks customer service department from a different computer.

Ads

07-26-2013, 04:04 AM

You need to have your computer checked first...it sounds like you have a virus or malware one your computer. There are a number of programs out there that will help keep viruses off your computer, for a Windows system I prefer Microsoft Security Essentials.
07-26-2013, 04:14 AM

Run a full scan with your anti-virus software and install a software may be malwarebytes to protect from malwares. Make sure you don't have programs such as Browse2Save, Continue to save on your computer. If there are a lot of ads popping up when you use your browser, make sure you block them by using adblock for chrome (i don't remember other methods). Clear your computer of registry keys. Wait for sometime and you're account will open.

Even if you don't do any of these you can wait for a few days and open it.
07-26-2013, 04:21 AM

malware n facebook account is both a differnt things.... if u got prob with malware please try using any malware software to resolve it and for facbook account u can activate it by many different options like id verification, friend verification, friend verification and credit card verification. If possibly u can do it try if not ask for an online technician which is free to do it for u ...www.advancepcrepair.com provides technician for free on chat and cost on call soo try it once n he will remotely access ura pc and resolve it
07-26-2013, 04:28 AM

i think you have selected some profile viewer
it can be cleared automatically
07-26-2013, 04:37 AM

Stop or delete spammy activities and try to use Facebook after couple of weeks.