This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Instagram has been disabled for no reason?
07-26-2013, 04:47 AM
Instagram has been disabled for no reason?
So I went to put up a photo and it said your account has been disabled due to terms of service violations.. But I seriously haven't done anything wrong. Anybody know what could have happened? And is this temporary or will I have to make another? :/ thanks for any feedback!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2013, 05:01 AM

It seems many people are having this issue.
Either they're temporarily down due to maintenance or they're shutting it down without warning their users.
But i HIGHLY doubt the second one.
Any site would warn their users to grab anything of value first, then shut it down weeks later.
So, maybe the first one.
But i'm not 100% positive.

Ads

07-26-2013, 05:05 AM

It did the same thing to me! And I don't know why! I went to post a picture, and it just kicked me off. And it wasn't a bad picture, the picture said "Normal People: One episode per night. Me: One season per night."
There were no pictures of anything on the picture, it just had a green background. I don't understand why that would be the cause of me getting kicked off.
I never posted any bad pictures either.
07-26-2013, 05:16 AM

Same thing happened to me today too! The last thing I posted was my eye. They should probably figure this out. Am I right? Lol
07-26-2013, 05:18 AM

Wow,I didn't know this was happening now because I am frustrated of trying to get it back I emailed Instagram and I am waiting I will post what they answered
07-26-2013, 05:23 AM

This just happened to me too!!!! I dont understand why, I hope its a mistake because I havent violated their terms either :/
07-26-2013, 05:25 AM

Same thing happened to me the same time yours did! I'm so mad! The last picture I posted was a vase I bought today! And I haven't commented on anything!
07-26-2013, 05:27 AM

I feel so much better that I'm not the only one. That's gotta mean that there was some sort of mistake