This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I Get Facebook Back?
07-26-2013, 08:50 AM
Should I Get Facebook Back?
I deleted my Facebook earlier this year because I was on it constantly and there was a ton of drama going on. I just hate the fact that you're online and you have no privacy (even with the privacy settings on, it just makes me nervous that one day they'll turn off by themselves!,) there are lots of pressure for getting likes on profile pictures (especially for a girl), and I've lost friends because of who I was "friends" with on Facebook. The only reason I am considering getting it again is because when school starts back up (yes, I'm in high school) I plan on joining committees and councils. This requires me to have Facebook and join the councils Facebook group so I know about things that are going on. I'm trying to decide whether the benefits of getting onto Facebook outweigh the costs. What do you think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2013, 08:51 AM

Yes you can

Ads

07-26-2013, 08:58 AM

You can make a new Facebook and not add people to it and use it solely for these councils. You can turn on the setting that no one will see your profile unless they are "friends" with you. This way, you don't have to add people and you can just use it for the councils and committees.