This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Hacking/Active session?
07-26-2013, 11:15 AM
Facebook Hacking/Active session?
I have given my girlfriend my facebook password so she can log in my account if she ever feels suspicious... I never tell her I know when she is logged in by checking the active sessions... I sometimes see her location/IP show up, so I know when she's logged on it.... however, if I check back in an hour or two later, that log on session is no longer there - How has she managed to delete it whilst still being logged on my account? Normaly it would be under "active session" for her, and therefore not being deletable for her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2013, 11:20 AM

Basically, a session is just something which is stored on the internet that keeps you logged in when you close the page.

To close a facebook session, all you have to do is log out. No-one has hacked you, she just logged out and went on hers most likely Smile

Bonus: Facebook have session-hijacking security, so no one can 'steal' your session and log in to your account. Should make you feel more comfortable Smile

Ads

07-26-2013, 11:32 AM

Why don't you just ask her and be a good boyfriend for once. Tell her everything you think about her. Tell her how much you love her, but also when you think something's odd. Out of this, the best relations come.
07-26-2013, 11:36 AM

Since this guy release his stupid hack couple of weeks ago a lot of accounts are getting hack http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oukIiaRQQ8Y , I myself was hacked just two days ago, this is getting out of control -_-