This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i get lots of followers on twitter?
09-30-2012, 02:30 PM
How do i get lots of followers on twitter?
i just made a twitter and would like lots of followers ill follow back if you follow me.
FOLLOW ME @itzbchris on twitter ill follow back

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 02:38 PM

Make youtube videos

Ads

get famous some other way first

To get lots of followers on Twitter, just follow lots of people and send out really funny tweets or tweets someone can relate to, just be yourself and see if there are people you know on Twitter follow them and eventually you will have tons of followers. That is how I got many of my followers.

Twitter is a social-networking platform that lets users share up to 140 characters at a time in a Tweet. To get your Tweets to more people, you need more users to follow you on Twitter. You can think of it as reaching out to more people to spread the word of your latest happenings. You can increase the number of followers you have on Twitter in a variety of ways like: Get involved in online events that include #hashtags, TwitIQ is a tool that provides real-time updates.

Here I provide you a best tools http://www.twiends.com/, which is a free service if you follw this link you can get more followers on your twitter profile.