This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook? my account gets block alot?
07-27-2013, 06:14 AM
Facebook? my account gets block alot?
okay so i rejoined Facebook and it has been a week. since i joined i added my old friends. then the next day i gotten alot of friend requests. at first i was like oh thats cool new people. anyways i accepted them and then later one like very hour i have gotten alot friend requests and followers? in exact 3 days i ended up with 5,000 friends and 1,000 followers now. its crazy. i accepted them all because i was like mind as well meet new people but i have another 900 friends request that i can't accept because i hit the max limit on friends from a personal account. its keeps growing. but since i have been getting blocked from my account on and off saying i was a fake and stuff and advertising spam etc...i have not done of that just only post my good morning an night post an what i am doing. other than that i have not advertise anything. how can i solve this? i can prove myself as real an stuff...but how do i contact Facebook to investigate and stuff anyone experience his before? plus my news feed and private message is blown up i have like 700 unread messages from so many people and newfeed like every second of many people due to all my friends. wtf is going on?
i have only added like 15 people who are my friends but he rest of the friends i have were all request. any ideas how i can stop.my account from being blocked so much and it was blocked a moment ago say g i used some features on Facebook that aren't suppose to be there? but i only used slacker and pandora radio to sign in an android app Facebook. nothing else

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-27-2013, 06:18 AM

Honestly just make another account and ask your close friends to add you. Its going to keep happening

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply