This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get to profile pictures when clicking on your profile picture in the timeline (near the cover pic)?
07-27-2013, 06:58 AM
How to get to profile pictures when clicking on your profile picture in the timeline (near the cover pic)?
Neither me nor my friends can click on my profile pictures. Meaning one has to go into the profile pictures manually. So how do I enable this setting once again - on Facebook?
@AbraXus, i'm 18. But even I can't click on in to open the album "profile pictures"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-27-2013, 07:10 AM

How Dont Think So Setting Will Be There To Change How Can See Of Your Profile Piture Album, Anways To Open Your Profile Picture Album, Just Click On It, If It Doesnt Work Just Go To Photos->/Profile Pictures, Then Click The Photo, Which You Want To Edit, Also You Can Change Your How Can See Of The Picture, If You Select Friends Then Your All Freinds Can Open, Like And Comment On It

Ads

07-27-2013, 07:20 AM

it usually has to do with being tagged in pictures, but it also has to do with your age, and the age of the person viewing your timeline