This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I look better on Facebook :s?
07-27-2013, 12:06 PM
I look better on Facebook :s?
My friend told me her guy friend said I was hot because he saw me on Facebook. I went to see him in person and he looked disappointed and was withdrawn the whole time we were eating dinner with my friend and her boyfriend. I always get friend requests from guys and this one guy (family friend) says he's nervous to meet me. Every time I see people in person that first knew me on Facebook they always look disappointed and never talk to me again. I can't do anything about it though, I just look better in pictures! I wear makeup, but it's very cakey and I have so many pimples all over my face! You can't see this on Facebook. In the beginning I didn't have this, but maybe my makeup or puberty changed this. When I was 15/16 guys used to hit on me and say I was really pretty. I am 19 years old now and that never happens anymore! But guys still think I look nice on Facebook. I don't know what to do now, I don't want to meet this guy because I know he'll hate me once he sees me in person. I wish I could just die because my life sucks now.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-27-2013, 12:07 PM

Hi
No i think u will be really beautiful and hope he will like u not hate u.
Thanx

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply