This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I keep posting this video I made of The Walking Dead on Facebook but nobody's liking or commenting on it?
07-27-2013, 12:28 PM
I keep posting this video I made of The Walking Dead on Facebook but nobody's liking or commenting on it?
I keep posting this music video on Facebook that I made of The Walking Dead - http://youtu.be/6h6wvSnIa-0 - but nobody is liking or commenting on it. I have over 1,000 friends and I know at least 70 of them like The Walking Dead. I've posted it on Facebook at least a dozen times and not once have I gotten any likes or comments on it on Facebook. Why are people ignoring it???
I suppose the real question truly is "Why do I care so much?"
Cuz I actually don't know.
Am I addicted to Facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-27-2013, 12:32 PM

maybe they arent online at the time?
maybe they have a ridiculous amount of friends (like you) and your posts get drowned out by everyone else?
maybe they dont want their other friends to see them liking your video?

there are a million possible reasons...

the real question is, why does it matter?

it's not that you are addicted to facebook, you are addicted to getting attention, and apparently other people do not feel like giving you the attention that you crave... it's life... it's normal... move on

Ads

07-27-2013, 12:40 PM

The thing is that u r takin fb as a very imp. Part of ur life
And u need to be popular if u need likes or comments on ur posts or if not u the post should be such which is liked by majority of audience !!
07-27-2013, 12:52 PM

They don't care
07-27-2013, 01:00 PM

Because you suck.