This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i have forgotten my facebook password.?
07-28-2013, 06:54 AM
i have forgotten my facebook password.?
Hello and dose any one know any free soft ware that can search your pc for user names and PASSWORDS! as well i use to have one and they can work wonders i will give best answer to who ever can tell me the name of a program that dose this thank you.
SORRY i have to add more details i cannot get any text msgs at the moment because my sim card is stuffed so that wont work at all all i want is to know the name of a software that dose display your computers user names and passwords i was hacked about 3 days ago i know who did it it was some one on my friends list that played around with my profile and now i have it locked for safety reasons and dose any one know if i can take legal action if i have evidence of this happening? thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-28-2013, 07:08 AM

Just click forgot password enter your email then go to your email and click on the link

Ads

07-28-2013, 07:19 AM

If you have email or mobile phone you easily can recover password

after typing in your username on FB click on the lost password part of your facebook, request an email be sent to the email-address or cell-number you joined FB under. …when you recieve that email you will be able to re-set your FB password through that email (k good luck
07-28-2013, 07:24 AM

Have you tried loginging in it will say forgot password. It will then send a link to your email to renew your oassword and youll have to make a new. Other programs that are free are mostly scams or wanting money or you to download an app but youd have to pay for. Hope this help and use a simple password or someones name you love to help you not forgot to log in. Also if you have sercuity question on it youll have answer them to log in. Its easy to hack anyone if you know their email.
07-28-2013, 07:38 AM

don`t worry about that, when you login , there is an option of forgotten your password, you may go there and enter a new password...