This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Promoting and marketing online, what are the best result oriented tools are available?
10-12-2012, 07:57 PM
Promoting and marketing online, what are the best result oriented tools are available?
"I just got involved in a new cosmetics/accessories business, and I am looking for the most effective way, time saving and results delivering tools and are strategies to promote my business on the internet.can I use any social media network will it be profitable ? Wha about FACEBOOK..
I am also looking for ways to promote internationally as well as domestically."

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 08:05 PM

Not sure where your starting from, there are different strategies out there, the 2 big choices is 'free' search engine marketing, which can take months to for results to fully materialize, or paid advertising which can bring in traffic but may take some trial and error to find the most profitable combination.

There are plenty of textbooks on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) if there's little marketing budget you may be spending a lot of time on other sites, leaving breadcrumbs leading to your site (backlinks)

Many start paid advertising with pay per click advertising, not the bargain it once was, it does provide good monitoring and budget control.
Most commonly based on keyword bidding, Google adwords cost estimator suggest the cost per click to reach top positions for these words are: cosmetics $2.76, cosmetics makeup$3.17, online cosmetics $2.65, makeup $1.91, make up $1.32, cosmetics brands $0.90, loreal cosmetics $0.90, kinda shocking how much you can pay for a visitor, bids on lower screen positions are considerably less. A couple of these words are searched 6 million times a month (the word "beauty" $1.51 is searched some 25 million times) in the early days you could get clicks for a nickel.

Once you have determined the lifetime value of a customer, you could better budget per customer ad costs.

Banner ad space bought by the 1000 impression is useful for branding, small timers can buy space on individual sites, rather like magazine space.

It might be worth getting a video tutorial from clickbank.com on ppc marketing or niche product marketing.

Ads

Hi there ! Business depends on the right method of marketing and promoting, Internet marketing is most important in the edge...to get best result of marketing there is need some effective marketing tricks..you may customize any method that works rapidly I have a suggestion for you that you should use any social network..this is the only place where can be expanded your business among the large network, in this way I must say that facebook is also a big social network as well.
Facebook is an excellent marketing tool, there are lots of tricks you can use to find people and groups that would join you to know about your business..

To start with do a search for groups or topics that relate to your business and then just do friend invites to people in these groups. Tell them that you have a common interest and if they add you then start to market them with special offers, until you build a good relationship
what say about this marketing method ? one more tips wanna tell you about internet marketing that there are many services provider around us who outsource for internet marketing promotion...one name i share that's magicsolv.com they works for facebook marketing, promotion just take a advantage for success of business..good luck.

I think Linkedin and twitter will help with your domestically.
If you want to promote in China, you could try to go to renren.com, xici.net, and maybe submit your link to baidu.com (the biggest search engine in China, people call it Chinese Google), although it`s all in Chinese though, it might be hard though.

Chinese Translator and SEO lover.