This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook just closed my account as I am pretending to be someone else but I am not my name is real , help !?
07-28-2013, 01:24 PM
Facebook just closed my account as I am pretending to be someone else but I am not my name is real , help !?
I just go a message saying that my facebook has been closed and I need to Complete a Security Check , photos of my friends which the photos are eminem and such celebrities , anyway why did they close it?! It's totally real and my name, and I didn't do anything wrong!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-28-2013, 01:35 PM

Why would they? Well first of all fb doesn't go around randomly lockin ppl out of there accounts honey. The only possible way is one or more ppl had reported u for what ever. Simple as that.

Ads

07-28-2013, 01:41 PM

OK here are a few theories on why that happened to your facebook account.

Your name is the same as someone else's.
Someone with the same name as yours reported your account for impersonating him or her.
Facebook considered your account as fake because your personal profile is incomplete.

Facebook will re open your account as soon as long as you can answer the security check needed to prove that the account is YOURS and not someone else's.
Good luck.