This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you promote your products & business on FACEBOOK?
10-12-2012, 08:01 PM
How do you promote your products & business on FACEBOOK?
I am selling products all over the Canada by Internet, but I also want to get to customers by FACEBOOK marketing, without much cost. Can anybody help me to market and promote business on social network ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 08:09 PM

i dont hate gay people

Ads

You can make a fan page here:http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php(you must have a Facebook for that)

There are so many ways to promote your product and business..But i always keep trust on facebook. It's the way you find enjoyable things to you.. but everything need some efforts, You need to get a feel for what is required to become effective on Facebook.This is great way for internet marketing, it is called social marketing. Facebook is introducing your business and brands to the large number of net users. that arrange positive relationship with your follower, once that trust is built then manage to invite the community to be part of your club, you may get them closer to your business and finally they can experience your brand. But it has also a unique way of using FACEBOOK network..all online marketing required some consistency and frequent communication or feedback transaction between you and your community. you need a service provider who offers all thing mentioned above, I have a name to suggest you that's magicsolve.com just ask 'em to helping you they offers best services of marketing..hope you'll find something positive." Success depends on right decision..good luck.

You can promote your business through Facebook in two ways: create a Facebook Fan Page or/and use Facebook advertising.

First you should create a Facebook Fan page for your business as to keep in touch with your targeted audience, tell them about your products, your sales....contests and so on.Also attract new customers.
Second you could advertise through Facebook. they offer a way to narrow down your tatgeting based on age, laguage, region....it is quite interesting, efficient and easy to use.

Also, if you need some more tips, read SysComm's blog post on this topic:
http://www.syscomminternational.com/blog...E2%80%99/.

Good luck!