This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is he being immature and deleting all our tweets to each other?
07-28-2013, 05:28 PM
Why is he being immature and deleting all our tweets to each other?
Basically, me and this guy that I've been dating for 3 months are either done or taking a break. He texted me telling me it was basically over, then he said he doesn't wanna stop talking he just wants space for awhile.

We're still friends on Facebook and Instagram and Twitter. But I unfollowed him just on Twitter, idk why honestly I just did. I looked earlier today, and every tweet he ever retweeted from me, or sent to me is deleted. His tweets went down by like 300.....

My question is, why was he soo immature to do that?

*NO SEX IS INVOLVED OR CHEATING SO DON'T BASE YOUR ANSWERS OFF THAT PLEASE. Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-28-2013, 05:29 PM

Get over him he sounds like a jerk. You don't need to waste your time on why he did what he did he isn't worth it.

Ads

07-28-2013, 05:45 PM

I think you are over thinking it to call it immature to delete the tweets, you did un-follow him. And don't even know why. So was that immature, not in my book. But neither is not dating if there is no love interest on one or more parties part.
07-28-2013, 06:00 PM

He is TRYING to AVOID YOU, I'm sorry to say :'( :'O
07-28-2013, 06:16 PM

He said it is over, it IS!

Anything else he says is NOT important. He deleted the Tweets. He ERASED you!

He is holding you as "back up". In case no one else responds to him, he has you on a "hook".

He was being honest when he said it IS over. Believe him. It WILL ONLY get worse. ; (