This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My parents deactivated my Facebook for the rest of the month, because they don't like it!!?
07-29-2013, 05:10 AM
My parents deactivated my Facebook for the rest of the month, because they don't like it!!?
Yesterday, I posted pics with my best friend and me. And then a really really long post saying something nice about my best friend and I being like brothers. And then, my sis and brother in law talked about it; heck even my parents. They thought someone was making fun of me -.- which they didn't they said, "Hey that's a nice pic!" And I said thanks. And my mom and dad got so upset and worried, and took my Facebook away for the rest of the freaking month! I just posted a compliment about my best friend, and pics with my best friend! That's it! It's like I can't choose a path and they automatically choose it without telling me! I hate my parents...they're so overprotective. Someone please help... :'(

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2013, 05:24 AM

You'll live without facebook for a month. Go on twitter or something else.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply