This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does my EX act weird?
10-12-2012, 08:15 PM
Why does my EX act weird?
Do you guys believe that resentment or trash talking (hardcore i mean, making you sound like the worst person in the world) your EX is another form of missing the person? Especially after 9 months after the relationship and not talking to your ex?

example: she tweeted this "thanks for showing me what i dont want in a bf". we havent dated in 9 months and that was put up. my current girlfriend found her twitter and show'd it to me. is she not over me?

opinions?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 08:23 PM

You can't be sure... Is she dating anyone right now? She might be pissed about you having a new gf... or perhaps she didn't really want to break up with you, and still has feelings. Girls (like me) tend to try to grab your attention with anything, new or old. Right now you should clear up the mess with her. If you really truly love your current gf, just tell her that you don't want your gf to get the wrong idea. If people talk about you just ignore them or deny it.
Back to the topic, yeah in my point of view she probably still likes you. (unless she's dating and she's referring to another guy. or the guy's all sweet and nice and she twittered that after comparing you guys. not that i know whether you're nice or not. but from her mindset?.)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply