This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do some people post EVERYTHING on Facebook?
07-29-2013, 07:40 PM
Why do some people post EVERYTHING on Facebook?
I have an account on Facebook, though I rarely use it.

When I do sign in, though, I notice some people post seemingly just about every detail of their lives on the site. What they had for lunch. What they are wearing today. What time their appointment at the clinic is. Some are bold (stupid) enough to post pictures from that wild party on Friday night and how they smoked three joints and threw up six times the next morning from all that beer they inhaled. They even have the pictures to prove it. Truly cool personified.

As an aside, I'm not judging those who like to party. God knows I've been to parties before. I don't mean to be rude, but whenever I'm at a party and someone is shoving a camera up in my face, I tell them to not dare press that little button. Too many times I've seen people I know get in trouble because some picture or status they thought was hilarious turned out to be not so funny when their boss or potential employer found it.

That aside, why do people post such things? It seems that anything is considered extremely pointless in normal conversation, such as how you ate extra-creamy Kraft Dinner for lunch, is somehow fascinating when you post it on Facebook.

Why do people feel the need to post everything on their Facebook account?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2013, 07:52 PM

Because they're stupid and insecure.

Ads

07-29-2013, 08:08 PM

People that are not older than 18 tend to feel negative about Facebook

In my own opinion being 13 I see Facebook as normally to know everyone's business but sometimes I hook up with friends on it

In conclusion, Facebook is not much visited by people that prefer more fantasized things like anime and whatnot

I use it to chill with my young bulls
07-29-2013, 08:09 PM

This is because they just want everyone to know what they're doing and how "awesome" they are or are trying to be.