This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My sister has a fake facebook account & she needs to stop it?
07-29-2013, 09:15 PM
My sister has a fake facebook account & she needs to stop it?
Idk where to start but im 17 & a guy & shes 15. She has a fake fb account of a guy whos bi. She has had that fb since 2011. She she dates other girls & other guys. She cuts her slef & tales pics of them & sends them vía text. She has tried to commit suicide twice maybe more & I think its because of this. My sis & her cousin both have fake accounts she too cuts her self. My sis is really stubborn & hard to talk to. I ask her what her problema r she just says mind your buisness or stfu. She told me hes really & that he lets her post things on fb & that when her phone charges she'll call him & I can talk to him. I ask her If her phone is charged & she tells my stfu. My mom knows about this but obviosly doesnt know what to do. My sis goes to therapy & someother things to Help her but ofcousre it doesnt work. I hate that she has this fb account. She doesnt go to school sleeps late & stays in bed all day & I Hate it & feel sad about it. She blocked me from that account & her real account. If I report her on fb what will happen. Also the guy shes pretending to be she has like 60 pics of him & like around 5 vids idk where she got them from. This guy shes pretending to be is bi & has recently gone ou with a guy I started to like 'im bi' & its just so stupid that she does this what can i do i tell her sometimes why she does this & she just curses me out. Whay should I do. My sisters very pretty & has tons of friends that think shes funny but she does this stupid fb thing.
My mom trys to but she threatens to cut her slef or drink pills If she talk her phone away or gets her mad my mom works a lot so she omes home tried

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2013, 09:30 PM

Well I'm not proud to admit this but I have done the same thing before. I created a fake facebook back in 2009 I think to talk to my ex and then just kept it going. I eventually deleted it though. Maybe she made it to talk to someone she knows.. or I don't know. Maybe your mom needs to be a little harder on her and make her delete it. She's obviously going through a hard time with the cutting and suicide.. talk to her without getting on to her about all this and just tell her that you love her and that you are there for her anytime she needs you.

Ads

07-29-2013, 09:46 PM

You should talk to her. This is very serious and she needs to know that. Try talking to her when she is in a good mood and also talk to your parents about this.
07-29-2013, 10:00 PM

Just report the site as fake and have 2 other people do the same thing. Facebook will remove it within 2 weeks if she cannot provide an ID with the same name as on the fake profile