This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why was my Instagram disabled?
07-29-2013, 09:23 PM
Why was my Instagram disabled?
My Instagram account was disabled and I don't now why. I'm in tears because I haven't cyber bullied,posted inappropriate pictures,or spammed but it still got disabled.😥😭😢😖😰

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2013, 09:35 PM

Instagram is going to make you pay. Most accounts have been disabled, only the select few will get free access. And you are not of the select few.

Ads

07-29-2013, 09:42 PM

My two Instagram (personal and professional) accounts have been disabled in the last 24h as well! I have not violated any terms or whatever, this is ridiculous and unfair!
07-29-2013, 09:49 PM

Same! I'm so annoyed and I don't know what to do either. I've emailed them but apparently they don't reply to their emails Sad
07-29-2013, 10:03 PM

Same thing happened to me but its not your account, its your phone. When I try to log in in my phone it says its disabled but when I log in into another phone or my computer its perfecrly fine. I dont know what instagram is going through but they need to get it together real quick. But I recommended that you email them about it.