This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do I gain access to my facebook account?!?
07-30-2013, 06:19 AM
how do I gain access to my facebook account?!?
okay so I have this really old facebook profile from 2010 and I have some really old pictures and they are just embarrassing. so I have reported the page more than 10 times and its still there, I've tried gaining access through my email but Gmail have told me that the account was deleted and I cant ever get it back so what do I do? its been on there for to long and I want it gone. could I hack it with having to download anything? is there any possible way I'm so embarrassed.

pleaseeee help?!?!?!?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2013, 06:27 AM

tell me the facebook email or name of account im good at dealing with facebook account hacking i have some tools that will help you get the account deleted by using my auto friend adder that adds thousands of friends then facebook will delete the account due to hacking it

Ads

07-30-2013, 06:41 AM

If your account is deleted you can't get it back. It probably got deleted because you reported it so many times. You might be able to accses it if you ask some expert at hacking. Or you can people on twitter to see if you can get your account back but I dought they would reply.