This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't login to Facebook?!?
07-30-2013, 11:22 AM
I can't login to Facebook?!?
I just made a new Facebook account and it says i have to confirm my account so Facebook sent me a code to my mail what I have to type in, i logged into my email and the code message isn't there so i can't login to Facebook until i have typed in the correct code. It was my birthday yesterday and people have posted birthday messages on my wall but i can't reply to them! Im really annoyed. Any advice would be appreciated so much. Also please don't advise me to contact Facebook because it isn't working. Thankyou Smile x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2013, 11:28 AM

check your spam mails it might be there

Ads

07-30-2013, 11:37 AM

so you broke the rules and created more than one facebook account? facebook wont send you a confirmation code if they detect you have created more than one account

you will have to go back to using your first account
07-30-2013, 11:47 AM

Okay check you spelled your email address properly and look through it very carefully for any mistakes.
Log out of your email and back in
check all spam folders etc
Now if it isn't there and it should appear in your normal inbox go to your settings and find your filterings where your safe and blocked senders are. Scroll through the blocked list and see if Facebook is on there. Remove any and all @facebook or whatever it says on there from the real Facebook website so they are allowed and press resend.

This should send the code. If however it doesn't work look for a text option which is safe or change your email address