This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get people to follow me on twitter?
10-12-2012, 08:49 PM
How do I get people to follow me on twitter?
I have a twitter.
It's CandyAddictx
But I only have 20 followers!
I have my friends following me but none of my other friends have a twitter!
I wanna know how to get more..
Help? Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 08:57 PM

You have to be famous for people to actually give a sh*t what you're doing with your life.

Ads

This has nothing to do with religion or spirituality.

ASK GOD FOR GUIDANCE.

Start a religion

um you need help no one cares about following your twitter GTFO ok bah bye.

Hi Miya,

I have over 25,000 followers!! The easiest way is to follow more so they can follow you back.
Then you put rich content so people can retweet what you say and recommend you on followfriday.
talk to people as that help you get followers of your friends.

I have everything in my ebook that i am giving for Free right now. Spend 30 minutes on it and you will be tweeting like a pro!!

Download it Now:

http://sonnyahuja.com/twitter-ebook-free-download/

Happy tweeting

Go to http://twittercounter.com/pages/100

There you will find list of top 100 twitters with most followers, now you can move on and see other people as well but I stick to the top guns.

2. Select 10 people that you wanna target, or in other words 10 people that you want to follow "like I follow top 10 guys sometimes I go to lower down the list and find people with 20-30k followers so on and so fourth. For time being to get started just start with top 10.

3. Open 10 tabs and in each tab you must have each profile open, so tab 1 = profile 1, tab 2 = profile 2, so on and so fourth so you have 10 tabs with 10 twitter profiles of top 10 twitter gamers.

4. Now follow all of them, one by one follow all the 10.

5. Now here is the TRICK, every time you follow someone your name comes on top of their list of followers, so anyone who is following them will follow you, anyone who is following their followers will follow you first, anyone checking their profile will check your profile, anyone that sees their twit see yours first, so if you have 10 profiles and you keep following and unfollowing them every 5 minutes within 10 minutes you will have 200-300 people following you.

And you can also visit the link below for more tips! Hope that helps, good luck!

I made software to do what Tina suggests in her post,but you need to be careful agressive following and unfollowing will lose you your profile. If you'd like to download my free follower software just visit the site in the resource box below.

Hope this helps

Smile

A good thing to do is use the # and tweet about subjects that you are doing, like if you are watching x factor put #xfactor and then what you think. People are always searching for a particular thing and if your tweet is funny or good then people are bound to click on you.