This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it weird i don't have a Facebook.?
07-30-2013, 09:17 PM
Is it weird i don't have a Facebook.?
Im 15 and i don't have a Facebook. I want a Facebook to connect with friends but i feel like its to late to get a Facebook. Is it still worth getting a Facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2013, 09:24 PM

Not really. Facebook is sort of dying. Plus you'll save SO much time & dignity if you don't have one.

Ads

07-30-2013, 09:28 PM

It's never too late to join Facebook. Some people even leave and then come back. It's a great social media that lets you keep in touch with your friends.
07-30-2013, 09:31 PM

It is worth getting facebook, any age you could get facebook
07-30-2013, 09:46 PM

You have to decide whether to have a Facebook or not but it really depends on your needs: do you need it or you can still contact with your friends via WhatsApp, Yahoo, Skype.... (If you already have them) but for me I have one and I know that when you have one you will be just like me and most of its users, semi addicted or addicted, you will not stop checking everything just because you have an internet access.
07-30-2013, 10:01 PM

Personally i dont really use mine ever. I honestly dont like the idea of facebook. Broadcasting your personal life over the internet seems like a really bad idea and creepy people could end up stalking you. I know you can make it relatively private but still.
07-30-2013, 10:10 PM

No. You can be that cool kid that is too cool for facebook.
Besides, the idea of letting a huge corporation mediate our social relations, just seems really creepy.
07-30-2013, 10:22 PM

No, it's not. Also, before you create a Facebook account, look at how it affected many people. It caused divorces, loss of friendship, and more.
07-30-2013, 10:29 PM

it is wierd but im proud of you. it's usless. actually i feel alot of social networks are a waste of time and useless. you should be proud of yourself
07-30-2013, 10:31 PM

I think so, the limit age is 14 (even though peole lie)