This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Im being Cyber-bullied :( is there anyway to track down a fake facebook profil?
07-31-2013, 04:30 AM
Im being Cyber-bullied :( is there anyway to track down a fake facebook profil?
This fake profile has been really personally hurtful and has said stuff I don't want to repeat but it got me away down and depressed.
People like that shouldn't be able to get away with it, to hide behind a fake profile and bully people, is there anyway I can track down the profile and see who it is sitting in front of the computer screen?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-31-2013, 04:36 AM

unplug your router and try doing something with your life

Ads

07-31-2013, 04:43 AM

no, there is no way to track down who it is - all you can do is report the profile and block it
07-31-2013, 04:47 AM

I would just block the person and ignore them. They can only reach you through the screen. If you feel sad or hurt, sit back, talk to your friends about movies or other stuff or even watch the telly. I would recommend you leave Facebook for a little bit and keep in touch with your friends on your mobile phone. The bully cant reach you via the phone. they also will lose interest since you're not responding.
07-31-2013, 04:55 AM

I would just block them. If you can't see what they say to you, it can't hurt you Smile Don't let anyone get you down. If someone is meaning to hurt you, their opinion is not worth worrying over. "Those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter"
07-31-2013, 05:01 AM

Not unless what they are doing could be considered illegal
If you are in a state that has passed cyber-bullying laws, then you tell your parents what is happening, you print out copies of what was posted, along with the person's profile page and bring them to your local police station to report that you are being cyber-bullied
The police will have to get a court order to subpoena Facebook's records to trace the person doing this if they feel that there is enough evidence that a crime is being committed
http://www.stopbullying.gov/laws/

Also to prevent bullying, always block and report the person who bullies you. Make sure your profile is set to private so ONLY your friends can access your page, NEVER accept a friend request from anyone you have never met face to face
07-31-2013, 05:06 AM

You Can Not Track Down Any Facebook Profiles Only the Facebook Admins and the Police Can Do that The Ip Address is Not Disclosed to you If your Being Cyber Bullied you Can Report the Profile And Block the Profile As Well