This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are you going to miss Ayako Hamada?
10-12-2012, 08:56 PM
Are you going to miss Ayako Hamada?
TNA Knockout Hamada TNA career will come to end because her contract expires next week
it's a shame too see another talented female wrestler to get screwed by hogan and bischoff.

Last year the news that Ayako hamada was going to TNA was the biggest deal for TNA last year not hogan's and are reason's why
An article from Diva-dirt.com titled TNA Signs New Japanese Knockout
During a press conference in Japan on Wednesday, April 8, Japanese wrestler Ayako Hamada announced that her last matchup with the Ito Dojo will be on April 19 as she has signed a contract with TNA Wrestling.

Ayako will be a second generation wrestling Knockout, as her father is Gran Hamada, who is from former WWE Superstar Taka Michinoku and his family’s wrestling organization, Michinoku Pro Wrestling.

I think it is great that TNA is branching out into Japan for new talent. She is apparently a decorated athlete and I can see her bringing a lot to the table in TNA. I don’t believe she would fit right in with the mold that WWE has for their Divas, but I can see her making a big impact in TNA. Unfortunately, the only flaw with this hiring is I think TNA is trying to make up for their loss of Gail Kim by hiring another Knockout who has a similar look and similar style in the ring.

Ever since they didn’t cough up enough money to match WWE’s offer and keep Gail Kim, the TNA Knockout Division hasn’t really been the same if you ask me. I think TNA is bringing in a flood of new Knockouts to try and fix this, including Sojo Bolt, Madison Rayne, Daffney, and now Ayako, but so far, it hasn’t worked. Maybe they are hoping that bringing in a Gail lookalike will repair their Knockouts Division. I hate to break it to you TNA, but you can’t replace Gail!

Hamada's sigining was a trending topic on twitter last year

Hamada has her own profile on TNAwrestling.com
"She’s 28 with 10 years of in-ring experience, and a lifetime of pro wrestling knowledge truly at her front door.

The newest TNA Knockout, Hamada, was recently signed to a contract and arrives from Japan, best known as the daughter of wrestling sensation Gran Hamada, 59, himself a wrestler of 35 years.

Expect great things from this Orient import.

“I would compare Hamada with AJ Styles, because she’s simply phenomenal,” TNA’s Awesome Kong said in a rare interview (Kong has also dominated the Japanese wrestling scene). “She’s a triple threat. She’s mastered the Japanese style of wrestling, along with the Mexican lucha libre, and I can see it in her eyes that she wants to be a great American wrestler.”

More after the cut:

Hamada wrestled in Mexico in 2007-2008. She has had countless classic battles in her native Tokyo against Japanese sensation Aja Kong.

Hamada also has teamed with, and wrestled against, her dad.

“I love my father; he’s my hero,” Hamada said. “My ultimate dream is to have a match against my dad … and win.”

And that could happen – she has been a singles and tag team champion in Japan. She previously was the All-Japan Women’s Champion.

Hamada has had several matches in the past against Awesome Kong.

“She is very, very strong,” Kong said.

Stay tuned to “iMPACT!” every Thursday night on SpikeTV for the TNA Wrestling debut of Hamada!"

MORE ON HAMADA …

Hobbies: Salsa dancing
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Number: 1
Wants To Visit: New York City
Favorite Food: Japanese, Thai, Mexican and Indian
All-Time Favorite Wrestler: Eddie Guerrero
It’s a Fact: Her sister also is a pro wrestler in Japan
Family: One brother, four sisters.

Then there is the sad news when wrestlingrevealed.com reported that Hamada Leaving TNA

If you're a fan of Hamada, you should enjoy her work as much as you can for the next few weeks.

Earlier this week, it was reported that Dixie Carter and TNA are going to be making some difficult business decisions that are fueled by the company's desire to be more financially responsible. Changes are going to be made, and a lot of it will involve the roster, which has far too many members right now.

Since the news came out, wrestling fans from all over the world have been looking through the TNA roster and brainstorming as to which wrestlers are going to be departing soon.

Hamada's name has shot up the list.

The 29 year old star, whose real name is Ayako Hamada, could become one of the first people to leave TNA. Her contract is expiring soon, and the belief is that management will not sign her to another contract. Though management is pleased with her work, Hamada has not exactly made a huge splash with the audience. Plus, she is one of the more higher paid female performers on the roster.

Closing Thoughts
I personally enjoy her work. Her style is a refreshing change for the Knockouts division. However, if the company does not have the luxury of carrying someone like her on the roster, then so be it.Here is her tna tribute to her time in TNA so please watch below

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 09:04 PM

you stalker

Ads

I think Hamada is a phenomenal worker, but I can't say that I will miss her presence on TNA. Then again, you can blame a lot of that on the company for not pushing her in a position where fans would care.

f*ck hogan & bischoff, yes even though they like wasting talent, but the knockout is lowering, so what is the point of having the knockout tag titles now