This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to recover a facebook account or contacting Facebook?
07-31-2013, 07:17 AM
how to recover a facebook account or contacting Facebook?
My neighbour is on Facebook. she dont want to put her profile picture so she put a actress picture. other details were correct. somebody reported to facebook that it is face account. she want me to recover her account and gave me her username and password. It showed that facebook recognized this account as a fake account. I have her identity card copy [ scanning ] [ she is 17 years and for PAN card 18 years required ]. identify photos of friends is just a mess. any fancy pictures comes. that people tag just for fun like any thought or jokes or funny photos and scenery. and how can i answer them?
now i need to contact facebook using emails. but do facebook read it or reply?
i also went to Facebook.com/zuck and messaged him formally, with photo copy for her ID card.
but that message goes in his other's folder.
so do you know his email address ? or some person in facebook to whom I can email for this purpose.
and thanks in adv

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-31-2013, 07:21 AM

You can easily contact Facebook by sending an email to this address. But dont forget to write a subject line or they will not be interested in reading the e-mail.

info@facebook.com

Ads

07-31-2013, 07:36 AM

Try this http://angels.uhostfull.com/1