This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you ask an admin from another facebook page to join yours?
07-31-2013, 01:55 PM
Can you ask an admin from another facebook page to join yours?
So I just recently started a new facebook page and I'm confused about how it works. Mostly with the admin stuff. What's good in having more than 1 admin?? And I see other pages adding something like "~Examplename" in their description or status. You know what I'm saying right? xD Well yeah I just need a little help... :/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-31-2013, 02:01 PM

It's good to have more than one Admin because you get busy so sometimes that you don't have time to Post new things on your Page. So it's always great to have Back Up Admins that are there for you. If your Fan Page has a lot of likes but no new Posts, then your Fan Page is going to be Dead. No more likes or shares from other people.
They put those Signatures at the Bottom of every post so everyone knows which admin posted that on there. So there's no confusion. Especially if the post is inappropriate and the head Admin wants to know who posted that. So the Signature is helpful too.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply