This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
According to James Watson, co-founder of DNA, proposed that the races are not inherently equal. Do you agree?
10-12-2012, 09:03 PM
According to James Watson, co-founder of DNA, proposed that the races are not inherently equal. Do you agree?
A few years back he made this statement, ""[I am] inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa [because] all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours—whereas all the testing says not really." Of course there was a firestorm from the liberal media, but what have they really done to disprove this? The man is a scientific genius, and the average reporter probably never took a science class in their life.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 09:11 PM

no one is equal and there is a statistical correlation along the racial line..... what do you propose we do about it?

Ads

He proved that liberals, of all races, share 99.9999% of their genetic make up with the common cockroach.

According to the rule of law...all people are inherently equal, and entitled to the same rights, regardless of genetic diversity.

You can discuss the empirical difference of genetics between individuals...but the conjecture that rights exist and individuals are entitled to them equally...is based on a priori assumptions.

Any argument that people says SOME people do not deserve basic rights or are not equally entitled...can be followed to the conclusion that NO people deserve basic rights or equal entitlement to them.

It just subtle racism.

lol that sounds very racist but anyone who prefers to sit at home and get a welfare check, Then go out and claim that they have a right to it. Is not very smart at all. I had to work so they should do the same thing.

The reason why Obama is forcing me to buy health insurance is because medicaid is broke. I can't afford it and if the Feds give me a hard time I am leaving the country. I am tired of this sh!t.

Founder isn't the correct term. Co-discoverer of the structure of DNA is the correct way to put it.

Sorry but society decided this particular topic is exempt from scientific discussion. Liberals have declared it a Science Free Zone.

Equal opportunity and equality under the law. This is the liberal premise. We know that not everybody is equally gifted, in one way or another.

Nope.avi