This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
did my sister block me or deactivated her facebook?
07-31-2013, 06:51 PM
did my sister block me or deactivated her facebook?
My sister told me she deleted her facebook account but her name pops up in the search engine but when i click on it it says this link has been broken. What do you all think my sister did. A blocked me on facebook or B deleted her facebook

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-31-2013, 07:06 PM

Here's an idea, ASK HER!!

Ads

07-31-2013, 07:11 PM

It Could be Either A Or B To Find Out Ask Somebody on your Friends List to Look Up Her Profile If They Can Pull it up Than you Been Blocked if they Cant Than its B
07-31-2013, 07:27 PM

I believe your sister deactivated. If her name still shows up it and the link does not work it means that Facebook is in the process of removing the page. If in your message history her name is in bold black letters and there is no display picture, and you can't click on it, it means the profile has been removed, or in the process of being removed. Blocking someone is different, if she blocked you, you wouldn't be able to search for her profile and vice-versa. Your best bet is to ask her, or forget about it, don't take Facebook too seriously, go talk to her in person. good luck!