This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a way to find out Who my boyfriend talks to on Facebook?
07-31-2013, 09:21 PM
Is there a way to find out Who my boyfriend talks to on Facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-31-2013, 09:36 PM

Ask him. Ask his friends.

Ads

07-31-2013, 09:47 PM

Ok, so I have the same situation. I like to know who my boyfriend talks to... Well If you know his email address and on this email account, you know his password, you can go to his Facebook, enter his email and click "forgot password" and it will send you an email to create a new password. And then you can get on his Facebook. Or if you know his Facebook email and password. You can go to his messages and go to "Archived" and if there are any there, those are the messages he thought he deleted and was planning to hide. You can also just go to girls or guys he knows very well, type in their name to the "instant messaging" box and click them and it will take you to their conversations. If there aren't any there, you can click the little button on the chat box on the top right and there wi be an option that says "view full conversation" and you can look at everything they ever said to each other.