This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The same girls show up on my bfs Facebook?
08-01-2013, 02:57 AM
The same girls show up on my bfs Facebook?
Every time I visit my boyfriends facebook profile, I noticed under his friends section where six people are displayed at a time, that the same few girls are always there. I know that the people displayed there are the ones you interact with most so it bothers me to see the same girls EVERY time. I looked at one of the girls profile and he is displayed in her friends section every time too:/ It makes me worry that he is talking to them or he likes to look at their pictures. I want to talk to him about it but I don't want to sound like a paranoid stalker! What is the best thing to do about this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2013, 03:12 AM

Then stop sounding like a paranoid stalker.

If you don't like the idea of your boyfriend having female friends, you'd better end your relationship now ... before either of you get hurt.

Ads

08-01-2013, 03:15 AM

when you look at his friends list, it shows the people in his friends list who YOU have the most in common with, when he looks as his friends list, he sees different people, because he has different things in common with his friends

so it doesnt mean he's talking to other girls, not that there would be anything wrong with it if he did