This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A friend has blocked my id on FACEBOOK. How to unblock it so i can acess his posts and chat.?
08-01-2013, 06:18 AM
A friend has blocked my id on FACEBOOK. How to unblock it so i can acess his posts and chat.?
a friend has blocked my id, on FACEBOOK how to unblock it so i can acess his posts and chat. and stay connected with him....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2013, 06:29 AM

you cant unless he unblocks you you can try to tell him to unblock you .... or try hacking his account...

Ads

08-01-2013, 06:30 AM

you can,t,
08-01-2013, 06:45 AM

Once someone blocks you, you can not have any access to anything from them unless you have access to your friend account you can go to setting and blocking and check everyone your friend has blocked.
08-01-2013, 06:54 AM

if you could unblock yourself when someone blocks you, there would be no point in the block feature in the first place

are you new to the internet?
08-01-2013, 07:06 AM

Only solution you have is to Request her to unblock you.
08-01-2013, 07:19 AM

Aww.. sorry you can't!
That feature has been created to ensure safety of the users.. there are people that bug others badly.. and so this feature helps people to get rid of annoying/bugging users.
So the only thing you can do is creating another account or asking him personalyy to unblock you! Smile
08-01-2013, 07:33 AM

you can't....try hacking his account Tongue