This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there any way that i can forgot her?
08-01-2013, 07:35 PM
Is there any way that i can forgot her?
Well. It might sound really stupid. Despite i am in a relationship, i love another girl while she doest'nt... Even after so much efforts i did'nt told her my feelings about her. But i have an strong feeling that she is not intrested in me even if i tell her that i love her more than anyone else, she would refuse. But the real problem is that i need her badly and if anyone comes close to her i feel extremely jelous... I wanna ignore her but i can't. HELP!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2013, 07:37 PM

hung yourself

Ads

08-01-2013, 07:51 PM

Same here, but what cań u do bout it, my situation is that she's rich im poor, so how can,I impress that girl. Who knows.
08-01-2013, 08:00 PM

You are getting obsessed with this girl and obsession is always unhealthy. We all fall trap to it someday but then we've to get over it through a strong mind and determination
08-01-2013, 08:01 PM

You don’t have the energy to feel this way anymore. It hurts and it’s a waste of time. You need that time to do other things. You need to finish your finals or work on your novel, and you can’t do those things when you’re hurting, not really.These are the facts: You want her, and She does not want you.

Unless you’re one of those types that believes in things like destiny and magical thinking, in which case none of this will be helpful. But if you want to help yourself forget her, here are some ways to try:

1. First, stop finding excuses to see her
2. Also, don’t think of her name as Her Name.
3. Stop reminding yourself how much you want her.
4. You have to start thinking she’s average.
08-01-2013, 08:09 PM

The Only Way to Forget About Her is to Stop Thinking About Her
08-01-2013, 08:12 PM

first u check if ur really loved her or u r in a infatuation.so by conforming u r really loved her then tell her directly(with out fear).if she refuse u then try again in soft manner.
08-01-2013, 08:23 PM

You wanna "forgot"?
Try distracting yourself..like watching movies,TV shows,novels,manga..
Hanging ot with friends,going engliss classes..
08-01-2013, 08:26 PM

Ask some of her friends about how she feels for you.
08-01-2013, 08:34 PM

Tell her how you feel. When she rejects you, you'll have a reason to forget her. But just hiding behind the enclaves of your mind will only make it worse.