This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook stalker? Please help!?
08-01-2013, 10:31 PM
Facebook stalker? Please help!?
so i have a friend and she goes to school. apparently, some guy in her grade asked more about her on fb and she really didnt want to talk to him. she delelted his friend request. now, he messaged her wanting to be friends and she filtered her message box. he sent her a request again and she sent him a message saying who are you. he said he was fro her grade and though it was ironic he hadnt met her. she stopped replying and then he said its ok i understand u dont want to be my friend. after a couple of days he replyed back and she doesnt know what to do. She wants to block him but she doesnt want ppl to know. what should she do? she is stressed.

should she block him or should she reply and tell him to stop?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2013, 10:34 PM

She Should Reply Tell Him to Stop and If He Still Doesint Leave Her Alone than Tell Her to Block him

Ads

08-01-2013, 10:47 PM

My friend also faced same kind of problem. I would like to suggest you to block them by going into their profile or do some privacy settings of your facebook account.
08-01-2013, 10:50 PM

Block his Facebook account!