This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does my Facebook block certain friends without me doing it?
08-01-2013, 11:37 PM
Why does my Facebook block certain friends without me doing it?
My Facebook seems to automatically delete and block a certain good few friends on my face book and have to keep unblocking them and re add them back it's getting really annoying now and wonder if other people have found the same problem and how to rectify it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2013, 11:52 PM

Don't know why it would do that never happened to anyone I know or me get in touch with the Facebook team ASAP and tell them it's probably a hack (probably not certainly)

Ads

08-01-2013, 11:55 PM

Facebook does not automatically block or delete people.
08-02-2013, 12:10 AM

Your account may have been hacked. Do the following:
1) cancel all on open sessions. You'll find these in the account or security settings. The reason to do this first is because others can be logged in to your account at the same time as you. They may all be your sessions from other computers or devices but I advise this and there will be no problems. It will keep your current session open obviously.
2) change your password to something others can't guess.
08-02-2013, 12:26 AM

It sounds like your account has been compromised, maybe contacted fb would be a better idea but for now start with the basics change ur passwords and if accessing your account from a public computer use in-private browsing and always remember to log out, closing the browser isn't the same as logging out
08-02-2013, 12:37 AM

Facebook is Not Doing it Either your Other Friends Are Doing it Or Somebody Is Hacking your Account