This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[POLL] When do you start talking to a woman after you add her on a social networking site like Facebook?
08-02-2013, 03:27 AM
[POLL] When do you start talking to a woman after you add her on a social networking site like Facebook?
Wanted to see what peoples views are on this.
Couple of hours later? a day? etc etc.
lol...I'm NOT asking if should I....I'm not in a situation like that although if I am, normally I send her a message like a day after if she is on.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2013, 03:29 AM

Right away so they know what your intentions are.

Ads

08-02-2013, 03:39 AM

after you have a had look at her profile properly then if its looks good talk to her
08-02-2013, 03:50 AM

look hun, a world of women out there. you ad her on facebook if she is genuine and you have to round up what your looking for if you want a friend or relationship.
08-02-2013, 04:00 AM

Right Away
08-02-2013, 04:15 AM

Umm to me never bc once you send me an email you are in my needy file. Umm try posting cool confident stuff and pictures etc. To get me to notice your posts Like some of mine (not all of them tho..eww creepy) once I like one of your posts my window is open to a chat..remembering that I and my gfs too ..girls get tons of emails from guys so our patience is way gone so chat me instead..good luck
08-02-2013, 04:24 AM

After creat my account, I am start talking to a woman.